Friday, December 30, 2016

January's Garnet Collection

Afternoon, I have lots for you to see today.
I've been wanting to showcase some of my kids
Senior Portraits that they had done and have
been waiting for a kit that I just knew would be
a picture perfect fit. And it just so happens
my daughter's birthday is in January, oh Yes and Yes!!!!

January's Garnet Collection by Aimee Harrison Designs
The first in a birthstone series that she is doing.
There are 4 quick pages that I just couldn't resist
using and I want ya'll to see what can be done
with this fantastic collection. I've also done a
page using an awesome template;
The Bigger Picture 4(C) by Heartstrings Scrap Art
Previews, links and my pages all below:


January's Garnet Collection HERE at The Studio


The Bigger Picture4(C) HERE at The Studio


My gorgeous daughter Mary, this is her favorite
Senior Portrait picture.


My daughter is so pretty and I love her so much!!!


My son is a handsome guy for sure, love him so much also!!!


And lastly, they managed to get some of their pictures done together.

No comments:

Post a Comment