Friday, January 19, 2018

Winter's Freeze

Sorry I've not been here in a week or two, lots
of personal family stuff has been going on.
I am back though and featuring a new collection
and templates by my two favorite designers.
Winter's Freeze Collection by Aimee Harrison Designs
Winter's Freeze 1&2 Templates by Heartstrings ScrapArt.

Winter has arrived and it has brought with it record lows!
Everywhere I look I see icicles and snow, and this kit is
perfect for capturing moments outside and by the fire!



Winter's Freeze available at The Studio

And just look at these templates that match:




Winter's Freeze 1 & 2 Templates available at The Studio

I had a lot of fun putting these two pages together.
The combination of the Collection and Templates
is just awesome. They compliment each other so very well.


My grandson Drustan having a blast in the snow.



My two nephews at the park for a fun, snowy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment