Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Joyful Memories

I am so behind on publishing new pages. My life has
changed a tad. I now babysit full time my youngest
grandson. There is hardly any time now for scrapping.
Hopefully I can still bring ya'll goodies to see.

Ode to Joy is a festive celebration of that absolutely
pure feeling of heart-warming happiness you feel during
the holiday season. Snowflakes, pine boughs, shimmery-glittery
ornaments. Included you'll find a mix of patterned, solid & ombre
papers and plenty of embellishments to decorate your layouts. Oh, joy!

Ode to Joy Collection by Aimee Harrison Designs and
Ode to Joy Templates by Heartstrings ScrapArt are December's
Studio Anthology Featured Designer's. Here is how this works:

Every month The Studio Anthology members receive our Featured Designer's
newest collection one month early. In addition you will receive exclusive
bonus goodies including an add-on pack, a complete quick page album & a
page template available only to Studio Anthology members.





Ode To Joy Anthology HERE at The Studio



"I love Christmas morning with the family.
The top picture is my son and daughter.
The bottom is us minus one who was missed
so much. We are of course pet lovers. Salem
the cat, Gizmo is the little guy and there is
Chanti the beagle. My things have changed since
that Christmas. 2011"

No comments:

Post a Comment