Monday, October 2, 2017

Adorable All Day

Morning ya'll, I am back with another new page
featuring one of my favorite subjects, my granddaughter.
I used this new collection by Aimee Harrison - Indian Summer.
Full of bright beautiful colors mixed with the fiery oranges
and golds of autumn are so very eye-catching.
I have also used a template by Heartstrings ScrapArt
One-derful 15. Yes, I love using her templates.
Links, previews and my page below:



Indian Summer part of the Gingerscraps October Buffet



One-derful 15 available at stores below:
The Studio
Gingerscraps
Pickleberrypop




My oh to cute granddaughter Thea, she is such a ham.
And like her shirt says "Adorable All Day"
On a side note, I did modify the background paper
for my page, here is what I did:
I used paper7, added a radial blur then a mosiac glass effect

No comments:

Post a Comment