Monday, September 4, 2017

This Is Us

Good morning and a happy, safe Labor Day all.
I have two new pages for you today. For the first
I stepped out of my comfort zone and did a double
layout instead of the regular one page I usually do.
I've used this awesome new collection by
Aimee Harrison Designs - Studiously.
Part of Gingerscraps September Buffet.
The two templates are both by Heartstrings ScrapArt.
Double The Fun 2 and Proud Of You.
Previews, links, my page and journaling below.



Studiously available HERE



Double The Fun 2 available HERE



My two youngest got together for their Senior photos.
Below is the journaling on my page:

Brother and sister getting together for their pictures.
The small one to the left they did special for me.
I love the way they put their hands together
to form a heart.

I remember this day. I had so much fun with
my brother. I was super nervous and didn't
feel like myself, but Josh stood behind the
photographer and kept being goofy, making me
laugh and feel at ease. We had fun with the
brother and sister poses. The look on his face
when he caught me giving him bunny ears was
priceless. Such a wonderful memory! - Mary

Wow this was so long ago! Mary was so
photogenic, and I remember that she was
(still is) very beautiful that day. We
had alot of fun taking those pictures!
And I'm really happy how the picture
came out that we did for our mom. I
wish we could go back to these days! - Josh

For my second page I also used Studiously by Aimee Harrison Designs.
And also Proud Of You template by Heartstrings ScrapArt/



Proud Of You available HERE



My great nephew Dustin on his first day of Head Start.

No comments:

Post a Comment