Friday, September 22, 2017

Music To My Ears

A new page to show you today, featuring one
of my favorite subjects, my grand daughter :)
All credits to Aimee Harrison Designs.
I am using her new collection: High Notes
A musically inspired kit with beautiful dark
and light contrasts. Perfect for all those musically inspired layouts.
As well as her new templates: Patterns A Plenty2
Previews, links and my page below:



High Notes Collection available at stores below:
The Studio
Gingerscraps
The Digichick




Patterns A Plenty2 Template 2 available at stores below:
The Studio
Gingerscraps
The Digichick




Music to my Ears
Hearing my granddaughter giggle. She was so happy
to get a hold of her brother's little disney books. She
just kept giggling at them. So sweet and precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment