Friday, July 28, 2017

Birthstone Series - August's Peridot

Next in the Birthstone Series by Aimee Harrison Designs
is August's Peridot. This collection is perfect for
your birthday and summer photos alike.
Preview, links and my pages below:



August's Peridot available at stores below:
The Studio
Gingerscraps
The Digichick



Aimee is this month's featured designer over at
The Digichick. So my first page was created for this
month's featured designer challenge there.

This is my oldest grandson Matthew. Wow the
overwhelming feelings meeting and holding
him for the first time. What intense love.



Double generation of my oldest LOL
My daughter and grandson, mother and son.
Both celebrating birthday's in August.
I went with one of the gorgeous quick pages
that is free with purchase of the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment