Wednesday, February 1, 2017

My Loves and Bountiful Heart

Aimee Harrison has created a gorgeous new collection: Heartfelt
Please visit her grand opening at Gingerscraps

Every month, the Gingerscraps designers get together and create kits
and collections with the same color palette. That way, you can mix and match,
pick and choose which parts you want… and they all coordinate!
But here’s the best part… from the 1st through the 5th of the month, it’s all 50% OFF!

I've also used two different templates by Heartstrings Scrap Art
I am such a fan of putting these two designers together, awesome results.
Previews, links and my pages below:



Heartfelt Collection



The Bigger Picture7(C)



A Little Bit Arty7(B)



My youngest grandbabies, my loves :)



My beautiful Grandma that I miss so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment