Friday, December 9, 2016

One Wish and You Are Loved

Morning all, I have two new pages today. Both are
featuring an awesome new kit by
Jodi Tucker of Throwing Some Scraps Around.
Preview, links and my pages below:


Sandalwood by Jodi Tucker of Throwing Some Scraps Around
is now in the shop. The line is 40% off...until the 23rd.
Sandalwood Elements Set
Sandalwood Paper Pack
Sandalwood Solids Paper Pack

Sandalwood Paper Pack Extra
Sandalwood Glitter Paper Pack
Sandalwood Quick Page Set


My first page is my son and granddaughter.
I love family photos, they make me so happy!


This page is my beloved dog Gizmo, I miss him each day
I truly wish for another day of him home, wagging his
tail and giving me kisses.
Hugs, love and kisses baby boy, mommy loves you!!!
This page uses one of the quick pages from the kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment