Friday, November 11, 2016

Family 1 & 2

Good morning, I have two new pages for you today.
Both feature a new kit and template set by
Jodi Tucker of Throwing Some Scraps Around
Preview, links and my pages below:


A Comfort To Me Elements
A Comfort To Me Paper Pack
A Comfort To Me Paper Pack Extra
A Comfort To Me Ombre Papers
A Comfort To Me Glitter and Solid Papers
A Comfort To Me Quick Pages


This Way Template Set, releasing November 25th.



Went to Indiana with my son and grandson for a family funeral.
While there I saw and visited with family I've not seen for
years. Meet my cousins Robert and Don (with his grandson) and
my mother who also traveled to Indiana.
I miss these guys so much and while I was completely
thrilled to see them again, I do wish it was under
better circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment