Saturday, October 15, 2016

Autumn Colors

Autumn is here, the changing of leaves and weather!
Makes me truly miss the mountains and trees of Virginia,
always reminds me of a patchwork quilt. For this layout
I used several different things that go together perfectly.
Previews, links and my page all below, enjoy!

I used this gorgeous New Collection! It is Aimee's part of
the quarterly collection at The Studio. All packs for $1.00


Harvest Sunset by Aimee Harrison Designs

I also used some templates from Heartstrings Scrap Art
This set is September's GGI Bundle and they are great!


GGI September Bundle Templates by Heartstrings Scrap Art

If you don't want the bundle you can just visit her store
at Gotta Pixel for the individual packs of templates.

Now for my page, I happened across these pictures and just love them!!!


To see more of the gorgeousness from Virginia, please, please
visit Lynn R. Mitchell and view all of them. Wow, just so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment