Tuesday, August 23, 2016

All Chalked Up & Outdoor Fun

Morning all, I have two new pages today.
Both are using this awesome new collection by
Aimee Harrison Designs - Color My World
I also used these always awesome templates by
Heartstrings Scrap Art - Lots & Lots #4
My pages are below the previews.

Color My World by Aimee Harrison Designs



Grab this fun collection at 40% off through September 6th!
You can get it at either of her stores below:
The Digichick
Gingerscraps
The Studio

Lots & Lots #2 Templates by Heartstrings Scrap Art



You can grab these at her store below:
The Studio

Now for the pages which were a lot of fun doing.
First is my grandson Drustan, he loves to use chalk to color on his board.
He has a cloth and erases it himself lol.



Next is my great nephew Dustin. He was playing outside
with washable paint, what a mess he is lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment