Friday, July 11, 2014

Oh Baby Baby Layouts

Pixel Scrapper has a super adorable blog train going on for this month.
Don't miss out on this OhBabyBaby Bloghop

I just love this bloghop. I was able to do four seperate pages using pictures
of my grandbabies. This was a lot of fun to do

This is my newest grandson Drustan
I used parts from ddd_OhBabyBaby


Here we have my granddaughter Serenity
I used parts from PSJune14


My Angel in Heaven looking down on us Tobias
Here I used parts from SheilaReid_OhBabyBaby


And my grandson Matthew
Parts used are below the picture


I did this page using OhBabyBaby blog hop parts:

Papers:
PSJune14_Dreamn4everDesigns_OBB
PS_Jun_BT_Baby Jeans_Leger
PSBT2014-06-RD
ddd-OhBabyBaby

Elements: AZgirl_Obb
marisaL
ddd-OhBabyBaby
emjay_OhBabyBaby
SheilaReid_OhBabyBaby
WordCritter_OBB

No comments:

Post a Comment